High academic achievers from Jordan are invited to apply for the International Student Scholarship – Jordan administrated by Bond University in Australia.
The university offers these grants on the basis of academic excellence to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2020.
Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution, awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other university in Australia. It is the first private non-profit and leading independent university.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling within its graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. Here students can get training and development opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2020
Bond University International funding for Jordan Student in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: AUD$5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Jordan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Bond University International funding for Jordan Student in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Jordan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and have the outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply for Bond University International funding for Jordan Student in Australia
Before applying for this studentship, it’s compulsory for you to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form .
For admission at the university, claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a supporting statement with up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students who have completed studies in a non-English speaking country are required to satisfy English language proficiency requirements.
Benefits: The International Student Scholarship – Jordan awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.