Seeking for a study in abroad program? There you go, the British Council and the eight Universities of the UK are furnishing Great Scholarships program.
The educational awards aim to give financial support for all those students who are looking for an opportunity to pursue any degree level course in the UK.
Established in 1934, the British Council works in over 100 countries and promotes wider knowledge in the UK and the English language. It is a public corporation which encourages the cultural, scientific, technological education in the UK.
Why study in the UK? The UK and its universities have undoubted respect for academic excellence and quality with thousands of courses available for students. If you get a degree from the UK, your degree will be recognized and respected, no matter where you end up being employed. Also, you will become a great confident person after studying in the UK.
British Council GREAT Scholarships for Turkey Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only the students from Turkey are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree course in a range of subjects including engineering, law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more from any of the partner universities.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold any other award in the UK.
How to Apply for British Council GREAT Scholarships for Turkey Students in the UK
- How to apply: Students must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at any of the following universities-
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Swansea University
- The University of Bradford
- University of Glasgow
- The University of Warwick
Applicants will be notified after their selection.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can find the requirement of these documents on the pages of universities. Because every university has a different requirement.
- Admission Requirements: For an undergraduate course high school diploma and for a postgraduate course, an undergraduate degree is essential.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
British Council GREAT Scholarships for Turkey Students in the UK Benefits
Total 15 grants are funded by the organizers and each fund will cover the full annual tuition fee valid for one year and worth £12,500 up to £26,000 depending on the course fee.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the university-
- Arts University Bournemouth- July 1, 2019
- Swansea University- July 31, 2019
- The University of Bradford- June 28, 2019
- University of Glasgow- June 30, 2019
- The University of Warwick-June 1, 2019