Applications are open for the BritishSpanish Society Scholarships funded by BritishSpanish Society. The scholarship is open for the applicants who are the United Kingdom or Spanish nationals or will be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level.
The Society’s aim is to provide support for a course or research project which would not be possible without this additional funding.
The BritishSpanish Society is a registered charity whose object is to promote friendship and understanding between the people of Britain and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history and way of life.
BritishSpanish Society Scholarships At King’s College London in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £5000 each
- Nationality: the United Kingdom or Spanish.
- Number of Scholarships: There are six Scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the BritishSpanish Society Scholarships At King’s College London in UK:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from United Kingdom and Spanish.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Open to residents of the following countries: Spain, United Kingdom.
- Scholarship policy, applicants for grants should consider the following:
- Applicants must be the United Kingdom or Spanish nationals who are or will be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level that have some connection with bilateral links and relationships between the United Kingdom and Spain in any field of academic interest.
- Applicants may be undergraduates in their final year or be postgraduates seeking, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to carry forward research already initiated.
- Candidates should already have been unconditionally accepted at the University of their choice and be able to provide written confirmation of this (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter will suffice).
- References must be presented in the official letter-headed paper, dated, stamped and signed by the referee. We will accept recent letters, dated less than one year prior to the application deadline (a scanned copy of your reference letter will suffice). Email references will be equally accepted provided they have been sent from the official email account of the academic sponsor. Candidates failing to provide references in the correct format could be disqualified from the selection process.
- The ethical conduct section at the end of this application form must be filled in by all applicants.
BritishSpanish Society Scholarships At King’s College London in UK Application Procedure:
When considering applications, the Council will take into account whether they conform to the objectives of the Society, which is a non-political organization whose aim is to promote friendship and understanding among the peoples of the United Kingdom and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history and way of life.
Valid application packs must include:
- A completed application form (below)
- A scanned copy of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of the letter of acceptance from your academic institution
- Letter/s of reference from an academic sponsor
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: