Do you want to pursue a doctoral degree in the UK? Offering by the Brunel University of London, ‘Brunel Colciencias’ is an amazing opportunity for incoming students that can help to receive financial aid for higher education.
Only Columbian candidates are eligible for this PhD program. The object of the program is to attract those needy students who want to pursue a higher degree in the UK.
Brunel University London is the number one British university and was established in 1960. It is a public research university and was organized into three colleges and three major research institutions. It is ranked among 93rd best university in the world.
Why at Brunel University London? At this university, you can gain valuable education and experience. They provide an exceptional teaching environment for the students which helps them to become successful in the real world.
Brunel Colciencias Programme for Columbian Students in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 20% discount on fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Columbian
- The award can be taken in the UK
Brunel Colciencias Programme for Columbian Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Columbia is applicable for the program
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Engineering and nanotechnology, Humanities and social sciences, GIS and environmental sciences, Biodiversity, and Health Sciences at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to access the application, aspirants must undertake a PhD degree program at the university and the studentship is awarded to only selected scholarship holder from Columbia.
How to Apply for Brunel Colciencias Programme for Columbian Students in the UK
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you are automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit their academic reference from the academic institution you most recently attended, your proposed area of research in a statement in 500-1000 words, copy of passport, a brief personal statement in support of your application and any relevant certificate
- Admission Requirements: For being part of a degree, aspirants must have an academic transcript of each previous degree they have completed
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have IELTS test score between 6.5-7 is required
Benefits: The grant will help you with a 20% discount on fees in PhD degree
For courses beginning in September 2019: August 23, 2019
For courses beginning in January 2020: November 25, 2019