If you are searching for programmes and ways to finance your education then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Gateway funding for international students at the Bucks New University in the UK.
Grant is available for the high achieving UK/EU or international students, who commence in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Buckinghamshire New University is a public university in the UK. It has a range of academic partnerships with lots of public and private institutions in the UK and across the world. It was included in a list of the top 14 creative universities.
Why at Buckinghamshire New University? The university provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life. Here students can get opportunities at every stage of their studies.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Bucks New University Gateway funding for international students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens form UK/EU or all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must have a passport domiciled to the country in question, have applied on Buckinghamshire New University’s website or selected the university as their firm choice institution via UCAS application, hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation, or postgraduate course for September 2020.
- Candidates need to meet the entry criteria for the applied course, including interview, portfolio, audition, DBS check and/or health requirements for applicable courses and have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the university office.
How to Apply for Bucks New University Gateway funding for international students in the UK
- How to apply: For applying to this education award, claimants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, you can complete the award application form and submit it
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants need to have high school and graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Benefits: The grant is offered to support living expenses worth up to £250.