If you have the desire to study in South Africa but you think that you can’t afford the expenses of study. Then take a look at the Canon Collins Scholarships program which is offering by the Canon Collins Educational and Legal Assistance Trust for helping the cost of education in South Africa.
The educational award aims to support high achieving international candidates in order to take a postgraduate degree program at any university in South Africa.
Since 1981, the Canon Collins Trust is supporting individual studies. It believes that higher education is empowering for individuals and transformative for society.
Why at this program? Through this program, you can choose your South African university for study and also can build a bright future with the help of the university teachers.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2020
Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study In South Africa Brief Description
- University or Organization: Canon Collins Educational & Legal Assistance Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: R20,000 to R100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2020
- Language: English
Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study In South Africa Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a masters and PhD degree course in the field of Justice (which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment), Education (policy and practice), and Humanities (which includes Literature, History, Anthropology, and the Arts) at any university in South Africa.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a permanent resident in one of the given countries.
How to Apply for Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study In South Africa
If you are getting excited about the award, then see the instruction for applying to the award-
- Move 1- Firstly; enroll in a master or a PhD degree level course at any South African university.
- Move 2- After being enrolled; apply for the award through the online application portal.
Benefits: The free education grants will be valued from R20, 000 to R100, 000 depending on student circumstances. And support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.