The new Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is now available for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship is open to international students.
Cardiff is established as one of Britain’s leading universities. Its ambition is to be among the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in the UK.
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, competence in the English language is also a criterion of admission.
Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship in UK Description:
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to your first year of study only.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship in UK:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
- Be an international student
- Pay your deposit by the stated deadline
- Accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
English Language Requirements: The majority courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
Application Procedure for Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship in UK:
How to Apply:
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for an application form
- Submit your completed application by midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31 July 2018
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for full terms and conditions.