Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg Scholarships for International Students are open apply now. The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is offering scholarships for international students to pursue a graduate degree program. These scholarships are worth up to 400 EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to recognize and reward exceptional academic performance combined with outstanding sporting, artistic, cultural and/or leadership achievements among Pacific students. The provision of University accommodation is designed to provide the best student experience and promote excellent academic outcomes.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the study subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are worth up to 400 EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg Scholarships for International Students:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Expected to graduate during the summer semester 2019
- Residence permit for the purpose of study (§16)
- Monthly income during scholarship payment must be no higher than 450 EUR.
- All international students who are likely to finish their degree program at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester (summer semester) 2019 are eligible to apply. Good academic performance, as well as financial need, are required; voluntary work inside or outside the university is desired but not mandatory.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg Scholarships for International Students Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicant must submit the following documents:
- Filled application form
- Motivation letter (Reason for applying, the topic of your thesis, time plan for completion, etc.)
- Transcript with the grade average
- Enrolment certificate
- Copy of the residence permit from your passport
- If available yet: A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office
- If available: Proof of voluntary work (brief confirmation is sufficient)
- If you are married: Information about your family’s overall income, including proof, if available
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of your thesis
- In this recommendation letter, your supervisor should answer the following questions: How did you get to know the applicant? How would you judge the applicant’s performance in your seminars? How much does the applicant’s thesis fit his/her profile? What result do you expect from the applicant’s thesis? When is the applicant roughly going to finish his/her thesis and/or other exams? How would you describe the applicant’s personality?