Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship in Denmark are open apply now. The Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is now available on offer for young scientists. Scholarships are awarded for International students.
The Carlsberg Foundation is one of the world’s oldest industrial foundations, being established in 1876 by J. C. Jacobsen who established the brewery Carlsberg in 1847. The Carlsberg Foundation supports visionary and innovative basic scientific research. The International Conference on Surface Plasmon Photonics (SPP) is a biennial independent and non-profit conference series widely regarded as the premier series in the field of plasmonics (see e.g. recent editorials in Nature Photonics: SPP6, SPP7, SPP8).
Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship in Denmark Description
- Applications Deadline: January 13, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for young scientists.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship amounts to 5000 DKK and can only be used to cover accommodation and travel expenses related to the participation in the conference SPP9.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship in Denmark
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
All young scientists, who are either PhD-students or not more than 3 years after obtaining the PhD degree and who have submitted an abstract, will be able to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship in Denmark Application Procedure
How to Apply: The application letter on one A4 page, highlighting the significance of results to be presented at SPP9, and the recommendation from a scientific supervisor should be forwarded to congress-at-bdp.dk no later than 13 January, 2019.