Want to pursue a degree level course and worried about the cost? Here is your solution to help in funding your education. The University of Sussex is inviting applicants to be a part of the Cate Haste Scholarship.
The bursary aims to support those high potential applicants from any nationality who wants to complete their studies but cannot able to complete because of the financial problems.
The University of Sussex receives its Royal Charter in August 196. It is a public research university located in Sussex, England. The university rank sixth in one of the reputable universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will get many offers to study abroad program also many opportunities to participate in different events and workshops. Students will be taking part in a vibrant student experience on a safe and welcoming campus.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
Cate Haste award in History for International Students at the University of Sussex Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can join a Master’s degree program in the field of History either in Contemporary History MA or Intellectual History MA at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not receive any other award from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply for Cate Haste award in History for International Students at the University of Sussex
- How to apply: For this grant, candidates have to submit their applications to be a part of a master’s degree program at the university. Once you get selected for the program, so you are eligible to apply for the grant by completing the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not an applicant’s mother tongue, then they need to show their English language ability by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: Only one aspirant will be awarded £3,000 as a tuition fee reduction for this course.