CBC Spouses Education Scholarship are open apply now. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student & looking a scholarship, The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc (CBCF) is offering its “CBC Spouses Education Scholarship”. The program is for students of all majors who are preparing to pursue or are currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree full-time at a U.S. accredited college or university. The purpose of the program is awarding academically talented and highly motivated students of all majors and provides financial assistance. The winners will get varies amount range from $400 – $8,200.
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.(CBCF)’s mission is to advance the global black community by developing leaders, informing policy, and educating the public.
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Eligibility:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Currently/planning to be enrolled in the upcoming academic year as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
How to Apply for CBC Spouses Education Scholarship:
To applying for the scholarship, the interested candidates can register through the given link:
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Supporting documents:
- Personal statement (500-1,000 words). Students should use the same personal statement when applying for multiple scholarships.
- TWO (2) electronically submitted letters of recommendation. We suggest one come from a community or public service leader (i.e. church leader, community leader, volunteer organization). The application provides instructions for your references to upload their letters.
- Electronic copy of detailed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR); this report comes from the US Department of Education and is typically 5 pages in length. This should be uploaded to the online application as a PDF document.
- Resume (3 pages maximum) detailing your academics, extracurricular activities, honors, employment, community service, and special skills.
- Recent photograph suitable for publication (i.e., a cap and gown picture, or other professional quality and professionally dressed photograph).
- Official transcript (all pages, in color, and legible) scanned and uploaded as ONE (1) PDF file.
- Upload a PDF copy of your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from your 2020-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Submitting Details:
Transcripts and any needed proof of acceptance should be mailed to:
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
1720 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Financial Aid and Award money:
TheCongressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc will worth varies award from $400 to $8,200 to student seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree.
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is May 19, 2020. Online applications typically open each year between mid- to late December.
Link for more information:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact by email scholarship-at-cbcfinc.orgor by the telephone: 202.263.2800