The CEPT University is offering full tuition fees waiver to MPhil/PhD students for their entire term of registration in the program.
CEPT University, formerly the Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology, is an academic institution located near university area in Ahmedabad, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of the natural and developed environment of human society and related disciplines.
CEPT University Full Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MPhil/PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Architecture.
- Scholarship Award: The University offers full tuition fees waiver to MPhil/PhD students for their entire term of registration in the program. The University also offers a scholarship (INR 36,700 per month-subject to change) for the first six months (mandatory) of the coursework against teaching assignments (15-20 hrs/week) as allocated by the respective Faculty. Continuation of scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance which will be evaluated periodically.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the CEPT University Full Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: MPhil/PhD in Architecture
A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in Architecture, Architectural Design, Conservation, History & Theory, or Landscape Architecture is required.
Master’s degree in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, economics, environmental studies, history), art history or civil engineering, is also acceptable. In such cases, an applicant may be advised to undergo a one-year bridge course. Please note that students from the non-architecture background will get the PhD degree in ‘Built Environment Studies’.
Application Procedure for CEPT University Full Scholarship:
How to Apply:
To apply for any course follow the steps below:
- Go to the CEPT website
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ button (on the header menu) at the top of the page. This will open a page with all the programs offered at CEPT University.
- Click on the program you wish to apply. This will open the tab with ‘About’ ‘FAQ’ & ‘How to Apply’.
- Click on the ‘How to Apply’ button and you will be redirected to a page containing eligibility criteria, program details and the link to the admissions portal.