CERN Senior Fellowship Programme are annouced apply now. Applications are invited to apply for the CERN Senior Fellowship Programme 2019. This is a Fully Funded program. This program is basically for MSc & Ph.D. Students because this is a Senior fellowship program. You can also Apply for Junior Fellowship programme.
You all are encouraged to apply for the CERN Senior Fellowship program. This is a Fully Funded program by CERN. All cost including Airfare Tickets, Stipend, accommodation will be covered.
The aim of CERN Fellowship Programme is to bring MSc & Ph.D. from universities or higher technical institutes whose academic background is related to applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
CERN Senior Fellowship Programme 2019 Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 4 March 2019
About CERN Senior Fellowship Programme
CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and Engineers. Please note that you are applying for a programme and not a specific job. We recommend that you let us know how your interests and skills relate to CERN’s diverse activities. You can include this during the online application process form or in a separate motivation letter.
CERN Senior Fellowship Programme Benefits
CERN would very much like to benefit from your expertise, commitment, and passion. In return, CERN will provide you with:
- An employment contract for between SIX months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 7,039 to 7,994 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Senior Fellowship Programme Eligibility Criteria
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (https://home.cern/about/member-states). A limited number of positions are also available to candidates from the Non-Member States.
- You have a Ph.D., or at least 4 years’ relevant experience since the completion of your MSc (or the equivalent diploma which gives access to doctoral programmes), and in both cases a maximum limit of 10 years’ experience after completion of your MSc.
- Please note that CERN Staff members are not eligible to apply for a Fellowship
How to Apply for CERN Senior Fellowship Programme
You will need the following documents (in PDF format) to complete your application:
- A CV.
- Your most recent relevant qualification.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
CERN Senior Fellowship Programme Application Deadline
The Last Date to apply for the CERN Senior Fellowship Programme is 4 March 2019 at noon (12.00 PM CET). Click on the Link Below to apply for the CERN Fellowship.