Do you want to study in France? If the answer is yes, then you should go with the CHALHOUB program which is offering by the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The free education award is available for high achieving international candidates and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po).
The Paris Institute of Political Studies was ranked as the world’s third-best school for politics and international relations. It is formally known as Sciences Po and situated as the primary institution of higher learning in France.
Why at the Paris Institute of Political Studies? The institute has a good reputation for its teaching quality. It provides many educational facilities and exceptional student experience to candidates.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-
- For Bachelor Degree- To be confirmed
- For Master Degree- December 15, 2020
CHALHOUB funding for International Students in France Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 12300€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in France
- Language: English
CHALHOUB funding for International Students in France Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The candidates can join a bachelor (Menton campus) or a master degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates must accept an offer to study a bachelor program at the Sciences Po campus in Menton, southern France, or graduate level in Paris.
How to Apply for CHALHOUB funding for International Students in France
- How to Apply: It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Participants must indicate that they are applying for the CHALHOUB Scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please note that the university might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation along with the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates need to check the admission requirements according to their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating English language proficiency.
The educational award will provide an amount of 12300€ which covers the full tuition and some living expenses for a bachelor degree candidate and covers partial tuition fees for masters course applicant.