Chandranna Bheema Scholarships are open apply now. Applications are invited for Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme. The Chandranna Bheema Scholarships provides Rs.1200/- p.a. towards Chandranna Bheema Scholarships per child up to two children of the beneficiary studying 9th, 10th, Intermediate or ITI.
The main object of the Chandranna Bheema scheme is to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker leaving the families in great distress.
Chandranna Bheema Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: Contact Employer
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for studying 9th, 10th, Intermediate or ITI.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Rs. 5 lakh for Accident Death and Total Disability: Rs. 2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) from State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.75,000/- (Rupees seventy-five thousand) under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh) from Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
Up to Rs.3,62,500/- for Partial Disability: Up to Rs.2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) from State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh) from PMSBY and Rs.37,500 from AABY.
Rs.30,000/- for Natural Death under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY).
Rs.1200/- p.a. towards scholarship per child up to two children of the beneficiary studying 9th, 10th, Intermediate or ITI.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Chandranna Bheema Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply and chandranna bheema check status.
- Entrance Requirements:
Unorganised workers in the age group of 18 to 59 years (as per AABY norms):
Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rs. 5 lakh.
Partial Disability relief: up to Rs.3,62,500/-
Natural Death relief: Rs.30,000/-
Scholarship: Rs.1200/- p.a. per child (up to two children).
Unorganised workers in the age group of 60 to 70 years:
Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rs. 4.25 lakh.
Partial Disability relief: up to Rs.3,25,000/-
Note: Not eligible for Natural death relief and scholarship as per AABY norms.
Application Procedure for Chandranna Bheema Scholarships:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online check chandranna bheema status.