If you are thinking about pursuing study in the United Kingdom, then the China Ambassador Scholarships is excellent for you to complete your education at a reputable university and build a bright future.
The university is activating these awards for the citizens from the Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macau in order to complete the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the UK.
The University of Central Lancashire is a public university which was founded in 1828. It received its university in 1992 and is ranked 19th largest in the UK.
Why at the University of Central Lancashire? The teaching quality of this university is awarded from the Teaching Excellence Framework. It has the association and accreditations from industry leading bodies in the sectors across all the degree level courses.
China Ambassador Scholarships for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Language: English
China Ambassador Scholarships for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can take part in an undergraduate (except MBBS) or postgraduate taught program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must hold an offer to study at UCLan and remember that you will not be eligible for any other award.
How to Apply for China Ambassador Scholarships for International Students
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you received an offer of study at the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email
- Entry Requirement for Undergraduate Program: 3 Year leaving certificate from Senior High School with an average grade of 85% or above* or and Graded units AA or AAA for SQA HND students.
- Entry Requirement for Postgraduate Program: 4-year bachelor degree with a minimum average of 80% or above is required.
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for bachelors students and IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for masters applicants.
Benefits: The educational awards will cover 50% of the tuition fee for up to 3 years.