The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education programme in the UK.
This is a source of funding made available to all Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
Dear All Applications are open to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan. This is a Very Big & very famous Scholarship. Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan is Fully funded Scholarship. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study at a UK university.
“The commonwealth scholarship and fellowship plan” also referred to as CSFP is one the most popular and largest scholarship scheme in the world. The CSFP was first introduced in the year 1959 and since then 35000 students have completed their education through this scheme. Out of these 35,000, around 27000 students were provided educational funds by the UK government under the flagship of “Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom”.
Commonwealth Scholarship is for those who want to pursue Masters or Ph.D. From the UK in Every Field. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. You Must have to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship UK.
Last year, more than 80 Pakistani students are selected for commonwealth scholarship Pakistan 2019 for Masters and Ph.D. in the UK under his scholarship. The nominations are now open So nominating /selection bodies from Pakistan is HEC this time I hope so for the Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan.
It means HEC will take the test and select and nominate candidates for this scholarship to the UK. Please. Keep in Mind that You cannot apply Directly through Commonwealth Online Application. You must contact HEC (any person there) next week. That they must announce and start the procedure of selection (Tests/Interviews) as soon as possible. The Contact No. of the Focal person is given at the end of the post.
Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019 Details
Commonwealth Scholarship Value
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2019-2019 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan Eligibility Criteria
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country (Pakistan is Eligible).
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship
Please Note You cannot Aly Right Now through Commonwealth Scholarship Application portal. Only nominating bodies such HEC will select and nominate you for it.
- You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships: (HEC Will Open Soon)
- National nominating agencies.
- You should apply to study at a UK university which has a part funding agreement with the CSC. For a list of universities that have agreed to part fund Commonwealth Scholarships, visit http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/ukuniversities/part-funding/
- You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
National nominating agencies – this is the main route of application. For a full list including contact details, visit http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/national-nominating-agencies
All applications must be made through one of the listed nominating bodies. Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, and for their own closing date for applications.
For full terms and conditions – including further details about procedure please MUST Check Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2019 terms and conditions
Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan Selection process
Each year, the CSC invites selected nominating bodies to submit a specific number of nominations. Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan Supporting Documents
Your application must include the following supporting documentation to be eligible for consideration:
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status.
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English).
- References from at least two individuals – submitted directly by the referees to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request)
Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan Deadline
The last date to sent nomination by nominating bodies such as HEC to Commonwealth UK is 25 January 2019. SO HEC will take test, or interviews and finalize people before it
You cannot apply for it directly. Only nominating bodies such HEC will select and nominate you for it.