The Cranfield University is pleased to announce Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship is open to all students from developing countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the UK. All tuition fees, travel, and living costs will be covered by the university.
The aim of the scholarship is to contribute to the developmental needs of Commonwealth countries by providing training for skilled and qualified professionals and academics that will not be able to study in the UK otherwise.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management. They are creating leaders in technology and management, unlocking the potential of people and organizations by partnering with business and governments to deliver transformational research, postgraduate education, and professional development.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Cranfield University in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: March 7, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Advanced Chemical Engineering M.Sc, Advanced Mechanical Engineering M.Sc Energy Systems and Thermal Processes M.Sc, Environmental Engineering M.Sc, Environmental Management for Business M.Sc, Environmental, Water Management M.Sc, Future Food Sustainability MSc, Geographical Information Management M.Sc, Water and Sanitation for Development M.Sc, Water and Wastewater Engineering M.Sc.
- Scholarship Award: Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor usually the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed)
- Approved tuition and examination fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month (rates quoted at 2020-2019 levels)
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Nationality: Students from developing Commonwealth country can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Cranfield University in UK:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Cranfield University in UK Application Procedure:
The first step to start the application process is to check that your course choice is an eligible course and submit a scholarship application. This form should be submitted before you make an application for admission to your Canfield course.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://webapps2.cranfield.ac.uk/webforms/form.jsp?formId=245977
- If your scholarship application progresses to the next stage you will be given instructions on the further steps you must undertake.
- This will include submitting an application for admission to Canfield University and an application on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system.