The new Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship for EU as well as Non-EU students for the year 2018-2019. This studentship contributes towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) for the academic year 2018/19.
It aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate students.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Constantia Maxwell Faculty LLM Studentship in Ireland Description:
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue LLM programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the faculty of law.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2018/19.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Constantia Maxwell Faculty LLM Studentship in Ireland:
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to any of our four LL.M. degrees, for admission in September 2018. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2018.
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
Application Procedure for Constantia Maxwell Faculty LLM Studentship in Ireland:
How to Apply: LL.M. Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letter no later than 1 August 2018 indicating:
- Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted);
2. Interest in being considered for the award;
3. The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to law.postgraduate-at-tcd.ie.
Please use the subject title “Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship”.