Copenhagen Business School is delighted to offer PhD Scholarships at the Department of Operations Management in Denmark. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Copenhagen Business School Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 6, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the Department of Operations Management.
- Scholarship Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Copenhagen Business School Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicant must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: The applicant must be fluent in English.
Application Procedure for Copenhagen Business School Scholarship:
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The application (see link below) must include a 5 page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).