Each participant spends a lot in their studies in any country and for this reason, they do not have enough amounts for additional expenditure. Considering this in mind, Coventry University is announcing the Country Award Tier 2 program in the UK.
The purpose of this educational award is to provide some extra funding help to all international students commencing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at CU.
Established in 1970 as Lanchester Polytechnic, Coventry University received its university status in 1992. It is a public research university and the larger of the two universities in the city – the other being the University of Warwick – and the fastest growing university in the UK.
Why at Coventry University? At this university, the participants will get a huge range of bachelor’s and master’s degree courses. You will learn from the award-winning teachers and take your career into the zenith of success under the guidance of them.
Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2020, for September 2020 entry
- Language: English
Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program available for September 2020 entry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees student who holds a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
How to Apply for Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK
- To Apply: To be considered for this award, you have to take to seek your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically selected for the grant, no formal application required.
- Copies of your previous academic qualification, language ability proof, and the current passport must be submitted.
- Have sufficient proficiency in the English language, but if you don’t have that, then you have to demonstrate the ability of the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Coventry University will give £1,500 to each successful applicant who starts their studies in September 2020.