Coventry University knows how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation are in real terms. So because of this reason, the University is giving the Country Award Tier 1 funding for covering your extra expenses in the UK.
The award is available for all international applicants in order to undertake the bachelor or masters degree courses and aims to help students to afford a Coventry University degree.
In 1970, Coventry University was founded as Lanchester Polytechnic and officially recognized as a university in 1992. It is a public research university and is the highest-ranked modern university in the UK in both the Guardian University Guide.
Why at Coventry University? The university has four faculties which have around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It also has 11 research centers which specialize in a different field, from transport to peace studies.
Coventry University Country Award Tier 1 funding for International Students the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
Coventry University Country Award Tier 1 funding for International Students the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree courses in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be a self-funded student who holds a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
How to Apply for Coventry University Country Award Tier 1 funding for International Students the UK
- The university will automatically consider you for the award, if you enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program starting in September 2019 at the Coventry University.
- All academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificate or work reference if employed, one academic reference, your personal statement, and a copy of your current passport must include in your application.
- If your country language is not English, so it is necessary to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test and satisfy the language conditions of the university.
Benefits: The educational grant is worth £2,500 to each successful applicant who enrolls in September 2019.