Craft Colaborative Fellowship in India are open apply now. The new Craft Colaborative Fellowship is now available on offer for Indian applicants. The craft design fellowship is open to designers and young professionals to develop a range of new products for the terracotta craft community of Gundiyali.
As part of the Craft Experience tourism project, the fellowship is an opportunity for designers to engage and collaboratively work with the craft cluster of Gundiyali. It is a platform where an individual gets to work with a traditional potter family of Gundiyali to create craft design products.
Design Innovation and Craft Resource Centre (DICRC) is a research centre that aims to promote study and development of traditional and vernacular, building and craft, practices of India; by means of: mapping and documenting buildings and crafts; conducting educational programs and innovation workshops; and independent research alongside collaborative – national and international – research projects, to name a few.
Craft Colaborative Fellowship in India Description
- Applications Deadline: November 20, 2018
- Course Level: This fellowship is open for young designers, professionals to apply for the craft design fellowship 2018.
- Study Subject: You can design any of the following: traditional products, utilitarian products, a product for spaces, fashion products, technology with terracotta, Market friendly products.
- Scholarship Award: Each fellow will receive a fellowship amount of Rs 25000. This includes the cost of travel, stay and honorarium for the fellow; Any material or craft technique related support will be provided on the field by the organisations.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Craft Colaborative Fellowship in India
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Open call for young designers, professionals to apply for the craft design fellowship 2018.
Craft Colaborative Fellowship in India Application Procedure
How to Apply: Each fellow is required to submit the following:
10 innovative-designed products using the traditional craft techniques of Gundiyali
Well documented Photographs of each product, taken against a white background
A detailed report of the fellowship containing: the craft design process, product photographs, Sketches/drawings of the products and probable market where the product can be sold.