CrossCulture Program Germany are announced apply now. The Most awaited & the most famous ifa CrossCulture Program 2019 is Now open. Applications are Now invited to apply for the CrossCulture 2019 program in Germany. This program is basically for Muslim Countries to Spend 8 Weeks in Germany. All Cost will be Funded in a Cross-Cultural student exchange program
The programme is fully funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany and implemented by IFA. The CrossCulture Programme is designed for people who are committed to improving society through their work in relevant organizations. The participants come mainly from Muslim-majority countries (approximately 80% of all selected fellows) as well as from Germany.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) offers young professionals and committed volunteers the opportunity to expand their area of professional expertise and to gather intercultural experience through a professional fellowship in Germany. Since 2005 CCP encouraged more than 500 professionals and volunteers working in different civil society sectors. The CrossCulture Programme is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and implemented by ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen).
With the CrossCulture Programme, ifa reinforces its commitment to the promotion of intercultural dialogue and exchange. Young professionals and committed volunteers from Germany and selected majority Muslim countries as well as Eastern Partnership countries and Russia are afforded the opportunity to gather professional expertise and intercultural experience through a professional fellowship in Germany. In the course of the programme, fellowship holders from abroad complete an eight to twelve week fellowship at an organisation in Germany. The participation in the CrossCulture Programme provides fellowship holders with the opportunity to establish personal and professional contacts and to familiarise themselves with the cultural specificities and work environment in Germany. Moreover, the CrossCulture Programme offers a platform for intercultural dialogue and exchange among fellows from different countries and regions. Fellowship holders are also invited to share their experiences with their professional networks and/or community in their home country in order to promote the building and maintenance of intercultural relations and cross-national networks.
The CrossCulture internship in Germany enables internships and volunteers from the participating countries and from Germany. This is a paid internship program. CCP interns from abroad receive a monthly scholarship of 550 Euro which will last at least eight weeks and up to a maximum of three months.
CrossCulture Program 2019 Details
- Country: Germany
- Internship Provider: Ifa (Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations)
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 21, 2019
Topics of the CrossCulture Germany Program
The CrossCulture Program offers experiences in the following fields:
- politics & Society
- Human rights & peacebuilding
- Sustainable Development
- Media & Culture
CrossCulture Program Germany Duration
The Duration of the Cross-Cultural international student exchange programs is from Eight and Twelve weeks. Stays for a longer or shorter period cannot receive any support by ifa.
• Spring term: April to June 2019
• Summer term: July to September 2019
• Autumn term: October to December 2019
This summer program in Germany will Cover all the Cost which Includes,
- Accommodation in Germany
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel expenses incl. visa fees
- public transportation at destination
CrossCulture Program Germany Eligible Countries
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2019
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
CrossCulture Program Germany Eligibility Criteria
- Young professionals and long-term volunteers with at least two years of professional experience are eligible to apply for CCP.
- Applicants must be aged between 23 and 45 years.
- All candidates applying must be citizens of the above-mentioned countries or should have been granted permanent residence of one of those countries.
- Moreover, the applicant must be in a good physical condition – physical as well as mental working capacity is needed for a long stay abroad.
- A good command of English is expected from all fellows.
- Knowledge of German is not mandatory but considered a plus.
CrossCulture Program Germany Required Documents
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
The Last Date to Apply for the CrossCulture Program 2019 Germany is December 21, 2019
How to Apply for CrossCulture Program Germany
- Applications for CrossCulture Program 2019 Germany are to be submitted online. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below.
- Please pay attention to the technical requirements (e.g. size of documents) and make sure that you have all the necessary documents available when starting the application process, as partial applications cannot be saved.
- Only fully completed applications will be eligible.
- Do not send your application via e-mail to ifa as those applications will not be considered!