CUNY Graduate School of Journalism Inaugural Fellowship are open apply now. Everyone depends on nature to provide for a healthy, secure life hence CUNY Graduate School of Journalism is offering New Environmental Journalism Fellowship named as “Inaugural Fellowship”. The fellowship is designed for mid-career journalists who have some background reporting on environmental issues as a staff reporter, producer, editor, or freelancer. Fellowship will focus on the science of climate change and resilience — defined as a system’s capacity to absorb disturbance and still retain its basic function and structure. Fellows cover covers lodging, tuition and reasonable travel costs, along with most meals.
The City University of New York’s CUNY Graduate School of Journalism is a public graduate journalism school located in New York City. One of the 24 institutions comprising the City University of New York, or CUNY, the school opened in 2006.
CUNY Graduate School of Journalism Inaugural Fellowship Eligibility:
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Mid-career journalists who have some background reporting on environmental issues as a staff reporter, producer, editor, or freelancer.
- Applicants should have at least five years of full-time professional experience
- In special cases, they will consider less experienced applicants who have demonstrated outstanding journalistic achievement.
- Journalists interested in improving both the quality and quantity of their coverage of climate resilience issues.
- Journalists who are employed by a news organization or freelance full-time as writers, producers, editors, photographers, or multimedia reporters.
- Journalism innovators whose ideas have the potential to alter the journalism landscape in a fundamental way.
How to Apply for CUNY Graduate School of Journalism Inaugural Fellowship:
If you are interested to apply for the fellowship you can go through the given link and apply:
CUNY Graduate School of Journalism Inaugural Fellowship Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Fellowship grant covers lodging, tuition, and reasonable travel costs, along with most meals.
The application deadline for this inaugural fellowship is midnight on August 31, 2019.
Link for More Information:
Have any Questions? Email Program Director Dale Willman or call him at 518-583-7247.