If you have ideas, inspirations and specializations to continue developing products and systems that make the world a better place to live, there are excellent opportunities for you to contribute to the continuous heritage of innovation.
The Cyber System Security Group in the United Technologies Research Center (UTRC) is happy to announce the intern position in the area of cybersecurity analytics.
The opportunity is available to the Ph.D. candidate with relevant courses and research experience or candidates who have minimum qualification M.S. with relevant courses.
Provider: Cyber System Security Group at UTRC
Program Location: East Hartford in Connecticut, USA
Cyber Security Analytics Researcher Intern Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates who meet a substantial subset of the criteria and currently have matriculation passes in the degree-grant program
- The candidate must have a strong background in artificial intelligence techniques to define and solve cybersecurity problems, including the implementation of machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing algorithms to detect discrepancies in software systems and embedded devices.
- Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of architecture and framework of various ML models
- Applicants must have research experience in algorithms and performance analysis of security analytics
- You must be a strong team player in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid program
Cyber Security Analytics Researcher Intern Program Description
UTRC is committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest people from a comprehensive and most diverse talent pool so that they can serve their customers globally.
Cyber System Security Group at UTRC is looking for scientists and engineers who have a passion for innovation and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
Applicants must be a free-spirited thinker and self-starter to produce high-quality technical materials by collaborating with fellow researchers and product specialists. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop and invent new technologies, products, and processes.
At UTRC, you will be a part of a developed, globally diverse company that is rapidly moving forward to shape the future of technology – a career opportunity and different ways to contribute and grow.
Successful candidates will work on hard problems independently with little supervision, yet assuring good coordination with team members to achieve project goals and communicate effectively to both technical peers and senior management.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Duration: Internship will last up to 12 Weeks.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Cyber Security Analytics Researcher Intern Program
To join this opportunity, you will need to register online.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.