Do you want to become a research ambassador and looking for an opportunity? Then have a look at the Research Ambassadors Program which is offering by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
The purpose of the educational award is to support high potential candidates in building a bright future and aims to create research programs a good career option.
In the field of international academic co-operation, the German Academic Exchange Service is the largest German support organization and also known as DAAD. The formation of this organization was completed in 1925.
Why at Research Ambassadors Program? With this program, applicants will promote research opportunities in Germany in the professional community, university or organization, and discipline. And will contact departmental chairs and senior administrative officers to share information about DAAD grants and other organizations’ funding programs. Also experienced a different life.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
DAAD Research Ambassadors Program in Germany Eligibility
Aspirants must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Germany Alumni and those applicants who are studied in Germany but now living in the US or Canada are eligible for this award.
- They can apply for a research ambassador program in any subject area offered by the organization.
- The participant must be willing to attend the DAAD Research Ambassadors training workshop in New York and familiar with the current research landscape in Germany.
How to Apply for DAAD Research Ambassadors Program in Germany
- How to apply: For this grant, you need to download and complete an application form. After completing this, please send this through email
- Supporting Documents: A brief motivation letter explaining your purpose of becoming a research ambassador should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, the applicant must be currently living in the US or Canada.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is necessary for becoming an ambassador.
Benefits – Travel arrangements for the Research Ambassadors Training Workshop will be covered by DAAD.