The DAAD Scholarship 2020-2020 in Germany. DAAD is providing Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany with all expenses paid scholarships to all the international students to study a Masters Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany.
The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and International students and researchers around the globe each year making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind. DAAD Scholarship 2020 is, for Developing Countries Students available in multiple disciplines at German institutions of Higher education.
The Duration of the Scholarship will from 12 Months to 36 Months depending on the courses. DAAD Scholarships are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. Read more about daad scholarship requirements below.
DAAD Scholarship 2020-2020 Details
- Country: Germany
- Course Level: Masters & PhD
- Duration: 1 Year, 3 Year
- Funded by: German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
List of Universities & Courses
A wide range of disciplines is available in different Universities of Germany by DAAD For DAAD Scholarship for Masters & For PhD
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Co-operation
- Engineering scholarships in Germany
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
DAAD Funding will provide the Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarships to all the selected Students from Different Countries. Study in Germany for Free
- Monthly payments of 850 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study programme; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme.
List of Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please check with the requirements of the according to University whether certified copies are required. Please note that the University you are applying for may require additional documents. Please check with the website of the according to the postgraduate course.
The Deadline for the DAAD Scholarship 2020-2020 in Germany depends on Universities to Universities. Please Check the Deadlines at “List of all Postgraduate Courses with Application Deadlines & Universities“.
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. The Applying procedure varies from country to Country. Select Your Country & then Apply. The Links are given below.