Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarship/Financial Assistance for needy/poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of Dalda Foundation Scholarship is to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship scheme 2019
Eligibility male and female candidates:
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who’re taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through proper channel.
- Education session 2016-2017 during taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 17 years old till dated: 01 October 2017.
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The applicant will not pass matric exam before 2017, the applicant will be pass matric exam in current year 2017.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not applicant for those candidates will is living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit scholarship application form if they get following marks from Matriculation.
Percentage of Marks
Pre Engineering 80% or above
Pre Medical 80% or above
General Science 80% or above
Commerce 75% or above
ICS 70% or above
Arts 70% or above
Home Economics 70% or above
DAE 70% or above
Scholarship continuation plan:
First Year College
at least 80% marks for pre medical/pre engineering, 75% marks for commerce and 70% for home ecnomics in matric examination.
Second Year College
at least 80% marks for pre medical/pre engineering, 75% for commerce and 70% for home ecnomics group in XI
First year professional college
at least 80% marks for pre medical/pre engineering, 75% for commerce and 70% for home economics group in XII and subject to admission in professional colleges.
Second year professional college
Passed first year of professional college.
Third year professional college
Passed second year of professional college.
Fourth year professional college
Passed third year of professional college.
Fifth year professional college
Passed fourth year of MBBS or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
The selection will be on merit and the final students will be after written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakistan.
Last date of submission of scholarship application form: 30 October 2017
For more information call dalda foundation officials: