Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government 2019 are open apply now. Darmasiswa Scholarship is an Indonesian Scholarship by Ministry of Education & Culture. The Scholarship is offered by the Government of Indonesia to all International Students. Good Opportunity to Study in Indonesia scholarship
The aim of the Indonesia Scholarship Program is to promote and increase the interest in the language, art, and culture of Indonesia among the youth of other countries. It has also been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
The Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship Program 2019 is offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia), art and culture in 71 universities in 2019. Read the Detailed information, criteria and other information below.
Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Indonesia
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Education & Culture, Republic of Indonesia
- Duration: 10 Months (29 August until 30th August 2019)
- Deadline: 1st March 2019
Coverage of Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government
- The monthly stipend will be divided into 2 groups of area: Area 1 Rp. 2.950.000,- (Batam, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar, Manado, Bogor, Cikarang, Ambon), Area 2 Rp. 2.550.000,- (Aceh, Padang, Palembang, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Malang, Samarinda)
- Students will be provided with accommodation and transportation during the Orientation Program if time arrival in time with the schedule from the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students will get a settlement allowance when attending the Orientation Program.
- Students legal permit arrangement with the help of the Host University will be supported by the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students may seek assistance from Host University in finding a house/room to rent which is included in the monthly stipend.
Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government Required Documents
- Curriculum vitae/resume (in English)
- Medical certificate (in English)
- A valid passport – Minimum 2 years expiration date
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English)
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English)
- English Language certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable)
- Writing an essay about the purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government Eligibility Criteria
- Preferably Student
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia, Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or Other Certificate if applicable(TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS is not mandatory)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate (medical checkup result)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government Timeline & Schedule
- Online registration – 1 January 2019 until 1 March 2019
- Interview at related KBRI/KJRI – 4 March 2019 until 15 March 2019
- Selection by the University (online) – 18 March 2019 until 3 April 2019
- Announcement – 10 April 2019
- Attendance confirmation – 10 April 2019 until 30 April 2019
- Final Announcement – 6 May 2019
- Flight itinerary confirmation – 7 May 2019 until 1 August 2019
- Arrival at Jakarta, Indonesia – 28 August 2019
- Orientation program at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 until 30 August 2019
Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government Deadline
The last date to apply for Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 is 1st March 2019.
How to Apply for Darmasiswa Scholarship by Indonesian Government
Students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa RI official website. The Link of the website is Given below in Red Color. All the other details are given under below links.