Latest DCE Scholarship are open apply now. DCE Scholarship Online Registration and DCE Renewal Dates Details etc from below tuned section. Contenders who belong to Minority category can get the advantage of DCE Scholarship. There are many students who can’t complete their higher studies because of the lack of financial issues minority welfare scholarship or DCE Scholarship.
Those who are not financially strong they can grab this great opportunity which is announced by Kerala government. Candidates who had already registered through candidate’s login they can fill the DCE scholarship 2019 renewal form to boost the limit minority welfare scholarship. Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala offers thirteen types of scholarship for those aspirants who need this.
Kerala DCE Scholarship 2019 OBC Minority Post Matric Scholarships: Dear aspirants here we the team of currentaffairsansgk.com giving you the full account of Kerala DCE Scholarship 2019. The Kerala scholarship is established for the welfare of Minority, OBC and other backward communities. Eligible aspirants can check their status and can apply here to get the benefit of this Kerala scholarship 2019. Candidates have to submit their online Kerala scholarship application forms in time.
Kerala is the state with highest literacy percentage in our country. The state government of Kerala awarding this Kerala scholarship for the benefit of students of OBC Minority classes whose parent’s annual revenue is less and cannot spend money for their higher education. So the Kerala government is offering the Kerala scholarship for the students belongs to Minority, OBC and other communities to make them to continue their further studies without interruption minority welfare scholarship.
The Government of Kerala has introduced various scholarships awarded to meritorious students of outstanding performance in the education sector as well as to the students of socially and economically backward categories. The Higher Education Department of Government of Kerala is entrusted with the responsibility of selection and disbursement of various scholarships to Higher Secondary, under Graduate and Post Graduate Streams.
This project envisages the development and implementation of a web-enabled scholarship management system to facilitate the Directorate of Collegiate education for an efficient, foolproof system for the selection of the students and also do the disbursements. The System also facilitates the students, various educational institutions and the Scholarship Department to update and monitor the selection and disbursement process.
Kerala DCE Scholarship 2019 OBC Minority Post Matric Scholarships
Here this page is fully meant for the Kerala DCEScholarship 2019 and it gives you full information regarding Kerala scholarship like scholarship guidelines, eligibility criteria, application form, online application form filling, Kerala DCEScholarship online application status check process and all the details here.
The state government of Kerala established a special scholarship wing. The scholarship Wing of The Directorate of Collegiate Education in Kerala. This special scholarship wing is offering various Kerala scholarship schemes in the state. Here you can find the details regarding the Kerala DCEScholarship which are offered to the economically backward OBC Minority students in the state minority welfare scholarship.
DCE Scholarship 2019 short details:
|Organization Name||Management authority of the Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala|
|Category||DCE (Directorate of Collegiate Education )Scholarship|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Types of DCE Kerala Scholarship:
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS) : 1st year Muslim/converted Christian girls students are eligible.Should have secured more than 50% marks in +2 exams. Family income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||First-year student of HSC/VHSC and|
under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts
and Science College and Son/Daughters
of Primary/Secondary School Teachers
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)||First-year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||Under-Graduate Degree|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First-year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination|
and Should be studying for
Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Hindi Must be one of the Subject|
in the present studying course
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||first-year girls student of HSC/VHSC|
and undergraduate course
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Sanskrit must be one of the subjects|
|CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship (MGS)||first-year student of Under Graduate|
or Post Graduate course
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||Should be a GIRL student studying|
for the first year of Graduation
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||Blind/PH/Deaf students|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges|
and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges
Rates Of Scholarship:
|Types||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Total amount of admission and Course/|
Tuition Fee and Maintenance
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||UG- Rs.1000/- PM|
PG: Rs.2000/- PM
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||UG- Rs.1250/- PM PG: Rs.1500/- PM|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||UG- Rs.500/- PM PG: Rs.1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||UG- Rs.200/- PM PG: Rs.200/- PM|
|C H Muhammed Koya Scholarship (MGS)||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||UG- Rs.4000/- PM PG: Rs.5000/- PM|
Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||–|
Income Criteria of DCE Scholarship Kerala Gov:
|Type of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent on Jawans (JS)|
Documents Required for DCE Scholarship:
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
How to fill DCE Scholarship Higher Education:
- Follow the mentioned steps and apply for DCE Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- Select scholarship link according to the Scholarship you want to apply
- New page containing the details of particular scholarship will appear
- Read it carefully
- Select “Online Registration” link.
- Fill the form in the prescribed manner and upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials if asked.
- Choose on to “Submit” button
- At the end take a print out of it for future reference.
- Contenders have to visit the official site of Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page follow “Types of scholarship” and press one by one.
- Read the complete details and match your eligibility criteria.
- Thereafter aspirants must press on “Online Registration” button
- Fill all the essential details carefully and hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- After successful registration candidates will get a system generated email ID and password.
- Contenders need to log in again with generates email ID and password.
- After that you can log in with complete with Registration ID, password, date of Birth.
- At the end recheck your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button
- Don’t forget to take a printout of submitted application form further reference.
DCE Scholarship Awarded Students List
- Applicants need to press Awarded Students List which is given on the homepage.
- By pressing it new page will appear on your screen
- Fill some asked details like Scholarship Status, type etc in the blank boxes as given below.
- By filling the correct details, you will get the list of awarded candidates on your screen.
DCE Scholarship Statistics
DCE Scholarship Renewal Statistics
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply online for Scholarship :
In order to apply online Please visit the website through URL dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
What is the last date for submitting applications online :
Please see the notifications for corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end date for online registration
Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time :
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
Which fields in the application form are mandatory :
Fields provided with red asterisk mark are mandatory fields
What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes :
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
What is Registration ID number :
This will facilitate to authenticate your Identity and will help in avoiding duplication
Can I apply one or more scholarship :
yes, you can apply one or more scholarship
What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop- down menu :
You should immediately approach the institute to contact Scholarship Office .
What is to be done after submitting the online application :
After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
How to check the status of my application :
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
What if I forget my Password :
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password