Great value opportunities are available in the UK for international students. De Montfort University is accepting applications for LGBTQ + Allies Scholarship.
The call is open for those outstanding candidates who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework at DMU. To get this opportunity, applicants need to submit a statement on ‘why do you think to advocate and supporting LGBTQ+ rights is important?’.
De Montfort University delivers a wide range of courses to students as well as overseeing world-changing research. It is responsible for the determination of the educational character. It organized into four faculties and ranked 94th in the UK for the Guardian rankings of 2018.
Why at De Montfort University? The university provides exciting careers program to help all our students become work-ready. While studying here, candidates can get research projects and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: Friday 26 July 2019.
De Montfort University LGBTQ + Allies International Scholarship in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: £1015
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
De Montfort University LGBTQ + Allies International Scholarship in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from outside the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full time, post-graduate taught course starting in September 2019.
How to Apply for De Montfort University LGBTQ + Allies International Scholarship in UK
To be considered for this studentship, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the statement detailing why do you think advocating and supporting LGBTQ+ rights is important? Why do you wish to study in the UK, at DMU, future career aspirations, how this application will help you and how do you plan to integrate with the University during your studies.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to have a bachelor’s degree with 50%-60% grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to need to meet the standard of English Language requirements with IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent or a minimum of 5.5 in every component.
De Montfort University LGBTQ + Allies International Scholarship in UK Benefits:
Two fully funded postgraduate taught scholarship packages including full fee waiver and maintenance bursary. The successful grantee will get the total value of the course fee and an additional £1015 per month for the duration of the course, to assist with accommodation and living costs.