The Deakin University is delighted to offer 10% bursary to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs. Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
Deakin University offers a personalised experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. The Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Established in 1974 with the passage of the Deakin University Act 1974, the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Deakin India 10% Postgraduate Bursary in Australia Description
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue Postgraduate programme at Deakin University in Australia.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Deakin University is offering a 10% bursary to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
- Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Deakin India 10% Postgraduate Bursary in Australia
Eligible Countries: Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score between 55-59.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program,
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Deakin India 10% Postgraduate Bursary in Australia Application Procedure
How to Apply: Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 10% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.