The School of Health Sciences of the City, University of London is awarding a number of bursaries for a UK/EU or international student in the UK.
The studentship is established for those brilliant candidates who want to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2020.
City, University of London is now becoming part of the eighteen colleges and ten research institutes. It has students from over 160 countries that benefit from our internationally renowned experience of more than one hundred years’ of research and education.
Why at the City, University of London? The university provides professional, high-quality careers and information service for students. It encompasses careers, student development, and outreach activities, including careers resources and appointments and skills sessions.
Application Deadline: August 2020
Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement for International Students in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU or international student
- The award can be taken in the UK
Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement for International Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be a self-funded student entering your first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of our Master’s programs.
How to Apply for Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement for International Students in the UK
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for the fund after being registered as a postgraduate degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, a 500-word (maximum) scholarship statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree program, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: A Number of Awards of £1,000, £2000 or £3000 are available for students.