Be a person who attracts success. For helping you in this process, the University of Leeds is activating the Dean’s Excellence program which will be held in the UK.
This opportunity is available for high achieving international applicants and aims to cover their tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program.
In 1887, the University of Leeds was known as Affiliated to the federal Victoria University and received its university status in 1904. It is a public research university located in West Yorkshire, England.
Why at the University of Leeds? The university is one of the best universities in the UK which offers a variety of courses for international students. It also has an international reputation for its good teaching and research facilities.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
Dean’s Excellence funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all students from any nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Biological Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful student must be self-funded and new to the university. Besides that, you must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds found.
How to Apply for Dean’s Excellence funding for International Students in UK
- How to Apply: You will be happy to hear that, there is no separate application process for the grant. You need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university and after that; you will be selected according to your academic merit and qualification.
- Grade or Qualification Requirements: The university has a desire of high achieving candidate A2 (A*AA), IB (37) and AP (555) students in their first year (subsequent years would be subject to achieving normally 70% overall mark) OR high achieving (equivalent to normally 85% overall). Foundation degree students in their first year (subsequent years would be subject to achieving normally 70% overall mark).
Benefits- The educational award will provide £5,000 in the form of a tuition fee reduction.