DigitalGujarat or Something like Digital Gujarat Portal Registration? So, you are in right location to obtain the very best details for Digital Gujarat school login & www.digital Gujarat gov.in.
Before, once the official services portal was started, people were still required to visit nearby Jan Seva Kendra to verify their credentials before being registered. People of Gujarat would soon be able to avail a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well.
Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Details 2019
Organization: Digital Gujarat Portal (Tribal Development Department)
Scholarship Name: Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
Applicable For: Gujarat State bonafide students, studying within state or outside state, within India
Applicable State: Gujarat
Application Deadline: Available Soon
Digital Gujarat enrollment / Login below the tag of taxpayers of Gujarat is compulsory for receiving the scholarships. It’s an enormous initiative, and they’ve thought of dividing up the scholarships into various parts so that nearly everybody from another background can employ it. In case you have some questions about your type of scholarship, then it’d be better to speak to your institution or also get the helpline of Digital Gujarat. They’re always there to aid you with any queries you have. For the assistance of individuals, the date of form entry was extended until 15th December 2017 that’s fairly short. Consequently, if a person is interested, then they ought to research submitting the form shortly.
Employing this www.digitalgujarat.gov.in website people can apply for a variety of services, such as ration card. Initially, the services offered through the program would include procurement of ration card, senior citizen certification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, income certificate, widow certification, SC/ST certification, non-creamy-layer certification and religious minority certificate.
Digital Gujarat School & College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students(SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, PhD students(SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College(NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)
- (State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
- Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, PhD. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
INSTRUCTION FOR SEEKING SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS
- The application will be considered complete only when all segments are finished.
- Just one application per applicant will be approved for the scholarship. If any student submits more than one request either from one institute or several associations his/her, all applications will be refused from the competent jurisdiction, and no petition from any side is going to be amused.
- In the event of some wrong/misleading information supplied in an application will result in rejection of this application by Department Authorities.
- All necessary documents should be carefully scanned according to directions are given.
- A student must fulfil his/her application carefully because there’s no provision for association change when the applicant submits successfully.
- The unreadable uploaded files will allow competent ability to reject pupil application.
- The Validity of Income Certification is 3 Decades. It’s suggested to inspect the Income Certification issue date before uploading the file.
- Immediate Individual submission of the application form will not be approved in the event of pupils studying within the nation. Only outside pupils need to submit this application form to their native district officer.
- Student belongs to ST neighbourhood
- Bank Account has to be in the title of Applicant only
- Student If permanent residence of Gujarat State
- Student’s parents/guardians’ income from all sources less than Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. 2 Lakh Fifty Thousand only) per annum
- Student Must Pursue a regular course of research in a recognise faculty, college, school, institute
- Student is not getting advantage of another pupil plot of Central and State authorities
- The pupil should not use a repeater at precisely the same course for over once.
- All kids of the very same parents/guardians will be qualified to receive benefits of this strategy.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- Duplicate of Aadhar Card
- Fee Receipt for Present Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Earlier academic mark sheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than 1 Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Just For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 needed For Govt. Worker)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Digital Gujarat Scheduled Time Table
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications By Students 15/12/2017
- Last Date For submission Of Duly Signed Printed Hard Copies To The Institute By The Applicants 20/12/2017
- Last Date For Scrutiny and Forwarding Online Applications By Institutes 26/12/2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Hard Copies Of Applications By Institutes 30/12/2017
Digital Gujarat School Login at digitalgujarat.gov.in
If you want to know how to login at Digital Gujarat as School, Here’s are complete details about Digital Gujarat School Login at Digital Gujarat Gov.in. For more read the full information Digital Gujarat School Login & Registration.
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship FAQ
If you have any question or any issue related Registration? Here’s a Frequently asked question (FAQ). You can find your questions answered below.
Q .1 What’s a Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)? :
An article matric scholarship is a scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of this Government for enabling eligible students who’ve passed the 10th course(SSC examination) to pursue post matric studies like 11th,12th, ITI, Polytechnic, Professional classes, graduate and postgraduate courses, Ph.D., etc..
Q .2 Which are the components of a PMS? :
Article matric pupil has three elements
1. Reimbursement of tuition fee
2. Care allowance
3. Another compulsory nonrefundable fee not covered in tuition fee
Q .3 How do I apply online for a scholarship? :
The Post Matric Scholarship Techniques for 2017-18 (Inside the State/Outside that the State) are online Schemes. To apply online, please visit the website via URL: digitalgujarat.gov.in
Q .4 Who can use online under this scholarship scheme? :
Gujarat State bonafide students, analyzing within the state or beyond the country, in India, having valid AADHAAR (UID) Credentials and fulfilling the Scheme-specific guidelines are eligible to apply under these scholarship strategies.
Q .5 What is the final date for submitting applications online? :
For Post Matric Scholarship: In case of scholarships to the year 2017-18 pupils can use online around 15th November 2017. The schedule notified vide papers and electronic Gujarat portal from time to time.
Q .6 Is there some Application ID? :
Yes. An Application ID will be offered to the candidate after his /her application is enrolled It will be hauled to candidates through SMS and email. Students should note their Application ID since it will be necessary for the future.
Q .7 Could I Apply as fresh if I am renewal student? :
Yes, for the very first time in the year 2017-18 every pupil need to employ as a new candidate.
Q .8 Can I Want to Receive my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship? :
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the Pupils to be able to fill up the application form on the internet. Students may also apply for Scholarship entering the Aadhaar no.
Q.9 Do I have to fill up the online application in more than one sitting? :
Yes, you can fill up the online form in as many as sitting as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all of the desired areas correctly. The software provides facility to store your application at each stage till you click on the last button.
Q .10 What if I do, if I don’t find my domain name in the drop-down menu? :
The student will contact their institute.
Q.11 Which fields in the application form are required? :
Fields supplied with a red asterisk (*) mark are compulsory fields.
Q.12 What happens, if I find mistakes after forwarding the application to the institute? :
You should separately inform the errors detected by you to the Officer of your Institute. The institute has to back the program as an incomplete application and then the form will be accessible to the student for editing.
Q .13 Can I Secure scholarship for the previous year? :
No, learning can be claimed only for the current year. Learning for the past years cannot be declared on the online portal
Q .14 Could I take print-out of my program at any point?
Printout of the application could be obtained with “Barcode,” after locking and reinstall the program that is to be submitted to the Institute.
Q .15 Whether I need to scan the certifications and upload in the system before forwarding the internet application to the institute? :
YES The program has the facility of uploading the scanned copy of the Certificates, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Fee Receipt, Occupational Certification(If any), Hosteller Certificate, Copy of the first page of passbook( showing IFSC code of this Bank & Bank account number)
However, the student must submit self-attested duplicates of necessary files with the printout/hard duplicate of the program.
Q .16 What is to be done after submitting the online application? :
After locking and reinstall the app online to the institute, you should take a print out of this form (this could come with a recorder), sign it and submit it to the Institute using files.
Q.17 Could I employ scholarship program following the last date? :
Unless the period is extended, you cannot apply to the Digital Gujarat portal site won’t allow registering so please do it in time.
Q.18 How to check the status of my application? :
A student can assess the state of the online program by logging together with his/her login details.
Q.19 What should I do if, by mistake, I select and forward my application to the incorrect institute? :
You can approach your institute and inform about the error.
Q.20 What if I do, if by mistake, I pick the wrong category and apply for the wrong strategy? :
You have to approach your magician and notify about the error so that there will be a robust rejection of your wrong program.
Q.21 How do I apply for a scholarship, if I’m a pupil of Institute, situated outside Gujarat? :
Fill up your application on the internet on electronic Gujarat portal site and submit the filled up program along with all the files mentioned in the portal place in the respective district Officer of the native district of the student.
You can recover your password by clicking on the reset button. Your password will regenerate and SMS sent to your cellular number.
Video Guide for How To Register on Digital Gujarat Portal
We expect that you had full facts about Digital Gujarat Portal Registration and equipped to use for Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2017. If you found this advice useful, then don’t hesitate to discuss it with your friends and followers.