Want to take your career forward with a graduate degree? You have a golden opportunity to apply for St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant at De La Salle University in the Philippines for session 2019-2020.
The program is open for the teachers and members of the religious sector with Filipino citizenship, who are engaged in the profession of human formation and development.
Established in 191, De La Salle University is a leading private Catholic research university. It offers coeducational undergraduate and graduates degree programs through its seven colleges and one school. It is identified as a “Center of Excellence” by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education.
Why at De La Salle University? The University provides a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here candidates can get high quality, research-driven education that transforms them into responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Training in human formation and development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must have to be an incoming student beginning the academic year 2020-19 with good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the mission statement of the university. Teachers and members of the religious sector with Filipino citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, aspirants need to be enrolling in a graduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can download the award application form and submits it to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the certificate of employment and letter of endorsement from the employer, in the case of teachers and proof of membership and letter of endorsement from the religious order.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of English language skills.
Benefits: The successful grantee will receive a 50% discount on tuition (excluding miscellaneous and other fees).