Doctoral Specialty Scholarship at Tallinn University in Estonia are open apply now. The Tallinn University is offering Doctoral Specialty Scholarship for the citizens of Estonia or residing in Estonia. The scholarship is available to pursue a doctoral degree program.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support and motivate full-time Doctoral students studying in areas which are of priority to the state or to choose the topic of the dissertation in a smart specialization growth area.
Doctoral Specialty Scholarship at Tallinn University in Estonia Description:
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a doctoral degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 50% of the scholarships shall be granted for the support of Doctoral students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia.
Eligibility for the Doctoral Specialty Scholarship at Tallinn University in Estonia :
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
Doctoral students of Tallinn University shall have the right to apply for the scholarship, provided:
They are citizens of Estonia or residing in Estonia on the basis of a long-term or temporary residence permit or permanent or temporary right of residence or staying in Estonia on the basis of a visa, or visa-free in the cases where a treaty for visa-free travel has been established or in the case of waiver of the visa requirements and have applied for temporary residence permit for studies;
They have been matriculated between academic years 2014/2015 and 2019/2019;
They are full-time students;
They are not on academic leave;
Their topic of dissertation is related to at least one smart specialization growth
Doctoral Specialty Scholarship at Tallinn University in Estonia Application Procedure:
How to Apply:
- All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by emailing.