This scholarship is made available to Indigenous students who are studying the Juris Doctor in recognition of their high achievement.
The quality of teaching and exceptional facilities is just two of the many reasons Monash University consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Dodson Indigenous Juris Doctor Scholarship at Monash University Description:
- Applications Deadline: November 5, 2019
- Course Level: Who are studying the Juris Doctor in recognition of their high achievement.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: University is offering up to $162000
Tuition fees paid for the Monash Juris Doctor program.
Access to a personal academic mentor.
A travel grant of $2500 to attend the Monash Law Prato program, Monash Law Malaysia program or another suitable internship program, mutually agreed upon with the Faculty of Law.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to Indigenous Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Variable depending on funding.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Dodson Indigenous Juris Doctor Scholarship at Monash University:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to Indigenous Australian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
-Hold or about to complete an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash Juris Doctor Program.
-Intend to enrol, or currently enrolled, as a Monash Juris Doctor student, attending the Monash University Law Chambers.
Application Procedure for Dodson Indigenous Juris Doctor Scholarship at Monash University:
How to Apply: This scholarship cannot be deferred