Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded Conference in Qatar. Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 is a Fully Funded Conference in cooperation with the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
Doha Islamic Youth Forum is inviting Participants from 18 to 30 years old for both genders from 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to attend a one Week Conference in Qatar. The Conference will run from July 07 – 11, 2019. There are No Criteria for the Academic Field, participants with any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
The aim of the International Conference in Doha is to bring young students from a diverse background to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies. Indeed, the nation’s strength lies in its youth. Do You know that Soth Korea is also Holding International Youth Forum 30th International Youth Forum 2019 South Korea (Fully Funded)
Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 Details
- Country: Qatar, Doha
- Duration: July 07 – 11, 2019
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 15, 2019
Doha Conference Details & Introduction
The Nations have always relied on their youth to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies.
Young people have the capacity to propose and work in an unparalleled manner. They can contribute to the discussion on development issues and participate in the formulation of their projects and achievements. Indeed, the nation’s strength lies in its youth.
In this context, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), announces the invitation addressed by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar to the youth of Islamic countries to register and participate in the Doha Muslim Youth Forum within the Doha OIC Youth Capital events (Doha, July 07 – 11, 2019).
Five Days (Excluding Arrival and Departure Days). The forum will be held from 7 to 11 July 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
The objective of the Event
- Presenting and discussing research areas that rely on youth as a key driver in building future development strategies.
- Developing youth capacities to face civilization and development challenges as a tool for community development.
- Making use of modern means of communication in promoting the values of belonging and citizenship.
- Training young people on diplomatic simulation mechanisms.
The Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 is a Fully Funded Conference in Doha & the Selected Students will receive all the benefits.
- Round Airfare Travel expenses to and from the participant’s country.
- Internal Transportation.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
- Good governance and transparency among young people.
- Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Youth and the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Whether You are an Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, or Already Graduated or Working.
- You should be able to show your interest.
- Participation is allowed to young people of OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities. (SEE BELOW)
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
- Active in the field of youth work.
- Having a distinctive activity on social media.
- Having excellent skills and potential to take leadership roles in the event.
All the Eligible participants can Apply for the Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 if they are From 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities. List of Countries is given below. For Reference Click Here
- Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
- Republic of Albania
- People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA
- Republic of AZERBAIJAN
- Kingdom of BAHRAIN
- People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
- Republic of BENIN
- Republic of CAMEROON
- Republic of CHAD
- Union of The COMOROS
- Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE
- Republic of DJIBOUTI
- Arab Republic of EGYPT
- Republic of GABON
- Republic of The GAMBIA
- Republic of GUINEA
- Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of INDONESIA
- Islamic Republic of IRAN
- Republic of IRAQ
- Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
- Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
- State of KUWAIT
- KYRGYZ Republic
- Republic of Lebanon
- Great Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- Republic of MALDIVES
- Republic of MALI
- Islamic Republic of MAURITANIA
- Kingdom of MOROCCO
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of NIGER
- Federal Republic of NIGERIA
- Sultanate of OMAN
- Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
- State of PALESTINE
- State of QATAR
- Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
- Republic of SENEGAL
- Republic of SIERRA LEONE
- Republic of Somalia
- Republic of The SUDAN
- Republic of SURINAME
- The SYRIAN Arab Republic
- Republic of TAJIKISTAN
- Republic of TOGO
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of TURKEY
- Republic of TURKMENISTAN
- Republic of UGANDA
- State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Republic of UZBEKISTAN
- Republic of YEMEN
The Last Date to Apply for the Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 International Conference in Qatar is June 15, 2019
How to Apply For Doha Islamic Youth Forum
You have to Aly Online & Submit the Form before the Deadline. Also, You have to Attach Your CV online. Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the forum through emails indicated in their applications.