Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, then the “Don’t miss your chance” Scholarship opportunity is a desirable chance for you to make your dreams come true. The program is offered by the Sapienza University of Rome.
This educational award is a competition for EU and non-EU candidates which aim to give them a chance to pursue a master’s level course in Italy.
The Sapienza University of Rome was established in 1303 as a collegiate research university. It is one of the most prestigious Italian universities, commonly ranking first in national rankings.
Why at the Sapienza University of Rome? At this university, applicants have many choices for choosing their subject of study. They will learn from the excellent teachers and prepare themselves according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2019
“Don’t Miss Your Chance” funding for EU and Non-EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for taking part in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For participating in the competition is subject to payment of a contribution of € 35.00 to be made without fail. A student must not be exceeding the age of 26 years.
How to Apply for “Don’t Miss Your Chance” funding for EU and Non-EU Students
- If you are interested in this program, then you need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After being admitted to a university, you can complete the online application form for the grant.
- You need to prepare 3 PDF file, 1 file contains, certificate of the degree obtained, valid identity document, certificate or transcripts of record, and declaration of value. The 2nd file must have (to be attached only if the title is not expressed in figures) containing a document certifying the scale of possible values. And 3rd file containing the payment receipt of the bulletin of € 35.00.
- Degree or an equivalent title achieved at a foreign university is required.
- Must hold good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The duration of this award two years and it will worth € 4,300.00 each year.