The Dornsife School of Public Health is seeking outstanding applicants for the Dornsife International Research Fellowship for the academic year 2020-21.
The studentship is available for the international students who will commence in the research degree program at the school in the USA.
The Dornsife School of Public Health was founded in 1996 and is a part of Drexel University. It offers a range of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs.
Why at the Dornsife School of Public Health? The school provides a full range of services and resources to support students and prepare them for a rewarding career and connect them to employers, alumni, and community resources that help build a network to support their career aspirations.
Application Deadline: December 15.
Dornsife International Research Fellowship in the USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: Dornsife School of Public Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee and research assistantship
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Dornsife International Research Fellowship in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing research in global and urban health
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application, candidates have to enroll in a research degree program at the school.
How to Apply for Dornsife International Research Fellowship in the USA
- How to Apply: For taking entrance, applicants are required to take admission in the research degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following documents such as:
- Official transcripts from every college-level institution you attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a standardized test score of GRE
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the tuition grant and research assistantship for the student