The Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) is accepting applications for the Undergraduate program in the Philippines.
The call is open for those eligible candidates, who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in Science and Technology in session 2020-2020.
The Department of Science and Technology (Philippines) undertake design and engineering works to complement research and development functions. It is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the coordination of science and technology-related projects.
Why should apply to this program? It provides opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence. It also offers a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
DOST S&T undergraduate financial aid in Philippines Brief Description
- University or Organization: Science Education Institute, Philippines
- Department: The Department of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Philippines students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
DOST S&T undergraduate financial aid in Philippines Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Science and Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be able to enjoy the grant, you need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should pass the 2020 S&T undergraduate financial aid Examination and pursue a 4- or 5-year Bachelor of Science (BS) degree program.
- The applicant can apply in any of the priority fields of study at a state university or college or any private higher education institution.
- The institute should be recognized by the Commission on Higher Education as Center of Excellence or Center of Development or with FAAP Level III accreditation for the BS program that they intend to enroll in.
- Aspirants must also be residents of the municipality for the last four years with good moral character and in good health.
- Application is open to students in the STEM strand.
How to Apply for DOST S&T undergraduate financial aid in Philippines
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at a recognized institute or university. After taking confirmation, claimants can download and submit the award application form to at the Science Education Institute, 2nd Level, Science Heritage Bldg., DOST Cmpd., General Santos Ave. Bicutan, Taguig City, Metro Manila; DOST Regional Offices; Provincial Science and Technology Centers (PSTC).
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, the university may ask you to provide evidence of your English language abilities.
Benefits: The studentship will provide candidates educational fund for their studies.