Applications are invited for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships at Dundee University in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The University strategy underpins their core aim of transforming lives locally and globally.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland. The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Dundee Universit Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Description:
- Application Deadline: The 2019 round of applications will open on April 12, 2019 and will close on September 12, 2019.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: This strategy focuses on four interdisciplinary themes:
- Understanding and improving health and wellbeing.
- Life-enhancing creativity and design.
- Innovating technological solutions to tomorrow’s problems.
- Promoting social change to enhance diversity, justice, and socio-economic prosperity.
These themes are at the heart of everything we do at the University and are an important part of the research we take forward.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship offers 12-24 months full-time research funding covering:
- Living + mobility family allowance for fellows with spouses or dependent children
- Research, training and networking costs
- Management and indirect costs
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Dundee Universit Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: There are two main eligibility requirements:
- You must have a PhD (or equivalent research experience).
- You must not have lived or worked in the UK for more than 12 months within the three years period, prior to the closing date of the application.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure for Dundee Universit Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship:
How to Apply: We want to make this application process as straightforward as possible to offer you the greatest chance of success. Please submit your completed pre-application form along with a copy of your CV to MSCA-at-dundee.ac.uk by Tuesday 31 July 2019.
In the pre-application form please outline your proposed project, how it aligns to our strategy, and your proposed supervisor.
Once received, applications will be assessed internally and applicants informed of the outcome. If successful, applicants will then be able to work alongside their supervisor to develop the full MSCA application. Applicants will benefit from our dedicated European Proposal Development Team who will be able to guide you and your supervisor through the application process to maximize your chance of success.