E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship are open apply now. Tribal welfare commissioner officer, Jharkhand state published the official Scholarship Notification for post matric scholarship for different program and courses for SC , ST, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2020. All eligible students can fill the application form online of E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship at the official website.
The government of Jharkhand announces a notification for Jharkhand state post Matric scholarship 2020 Scheme for Jharkhand state students. That one scheme only for who students belonging to economically weaker selections to provide a better Education financial help. That one scholarship provided by welfare Department government of Jharkhand.
The EKalyan scholarship application form started right now and all of the eligible and applicable candidates can apply for this opportunity. That one is a good opportunity for all of the eligible and applicable candidates can apply for this scholarship. Jharkhand e kalyan scholarship scheme is a very useful scheme for all of poor and SC, ST, OBC Candidates of Jharkhand state.
That one scheme launched by Arjun Munda Online application form 2020. So request all of Jharkhand state students they can simply fill application Form For Jharkhand state post Matric scholarship 2020 before the last date of application After last date application form not acceptable. For more about Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Like Eligible Criteria, Date of Application Form and How to apply and other valuable information
Eligibility for e-kalyan Post Matric Scholarship:
- All Schedule castes, Schedule Tribal, and other backward class students can fill the application form for Post Matric Scholarship scheme of Jharkhand state.
- Maximum limit of Family income of applicant students must not be greater than 2.5 lakh per year for SC, ST category candidates. The maximum Annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- The beneficiary of this scholarship scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
E-Kalyan – Key Eligibility
Before you head on to apply for a scholarship on the e-Kalyan portal, you need to make sure that you fulfil all the prescribed eligibility criteria. The key eligibility conditions applicable to all e-Kalyan scholarships include –
- The student must be a domicile or permanent resident of Jharkhand state and belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Backward Class (BC).
- They must be studying at institutions recognised by the Government of Jharkhand/Competent authority in Jharkhand.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates) and INR 1.5 Lakh (for BC candidates).
E-Kalyan – Key Documents Required
While applying for any scholarship on the e-Kalyan portal, the students are required to attach some important documents in support of their application. It is advised to the students that they prepare the scanned copies of all supporting documents before starting the application. Also, the maximum size limit of documents upload on the e-Kalyan portal is 150 KB. The list of key documents includes –
- Photograph of the student
- Bonafide certificate along with the fee structure
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Important Dates :
- Application form submission starting date – 30 August 2020 (TBC).
- The last date of application form submission is – 17 November 2020 (TBC).
- Registration of college and course last date – 17 November 2020 (TBC).
- Verification of scholarship application form and forwarding process – 1 November to 15 November 2020 (TBC).
- District level Scholarship approval Meeting – 20 November 2020 (TBC).
- The scholarship fund will be transferred starting from – 30 November 2020 (TBC).
- Post-Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students – 30th October 2020 (TBC).
Important things to know before applying for E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship :
- All those students who have already filled application form previous year they can log in via using their previous user ID and password instead of new registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate (Caste, Residential and Income certificate etc ) which is issued online mode only.
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2020.
- The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got the scholarship in the year 2020 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2020 instead of the renewal of scholarship form.
- Only Fresh application submitted by the students are eligible for edit application.
e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Online Apply 2020:
Step By Step Online Apply [ Below is sample filled Application Form]
One Time Registration is required by the Students on the e-Kalyan Portal by, filling a generic application form which would capture the basic personal details of the Student.
First candidates have to visit Official website
Then Register if you are a new user. Register Here
After that Sign In to your account and fill the application form as given below.
Now fill all the details correctly.
Now you will see your filled application form
Its Done now.
You can check your application status after filling your form.
Click here to Sign in and Check your Status
Helpline Phone Numbers : +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only)
E-mail: [email protected]