e-Medhabruti Scholarship are open apply now. The Government of Odisha is going to update the e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 link for all the students who are pursuing junior, senior, technical and professional courses. The main aim of the government is to provide the financial support to the students to complete their higher education.
Under this scholarship scheme, all the selected students will get financial assistance to meet their educational expenses. If you are also one of them whose profile match with the eligibility criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the e-Medhabruti Scholarship Online Application form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Complete Eligibility e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- Parents family income must not exceed INR 6 lacs per annum.
- Students have to apply for a scholarship in the first year of pursuing the course.
Aspirants pursuing +2 courses from BSE, Odisha/CBSE/ ICSE or corresponding educational boards.
It is essential for the student to pass the 10th examination with least 60 % marks.
|Senior Merit Scholarship|
Aspirants must be pursuing a regular 3 years degree course (B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com) from any recognized institution.
10+2 must be passed with at least 60 % marks
Aspirants must pursuing M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com courses can apply for this scheme.
Applicants must have passed the +3 year degree courses
|Technical and Professional Merit Scholarship|
Students must be pursue regular technical and professional course from the documented institution.
To be qualified for professional and technical undergraduate courses, students must have passed 10+2 from CSHE MBA/MCA/MFC/MSW with minimum 60 % marks.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme Amount 2020
- 10,000scholarships will be provided to the awardees.
- The scholars will getINR 3,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 2 Years)
Senior Merit Scholarship
- Total 3000 scholarships.
- Students who will get selected receive an amount of INR 5,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 3 Years)
PG Merit Scholarship
- Under this scholarship, a total of 1500 scholarshipswill be given.
- The selected students will get INR 10,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 2 Years)
Technical and Professional Merit Scholarship
- Total 10,000 scholarships
- INR 10,000/- per annum.
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Certificates and Mark sheet of last qualify examination
- Students bank account details
Instruction to apply online for e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2020
- First of all visit the official website of the department.
- Then check the latest notification link .
- Now, fill all the essentials details in the correct place
- At last, submit your scholarship application form.
Apply online here