Kenyatta University is inviting students from the East African Community to apply for the EAC-KFW Scholarships programs and take their higher studies in Kenya.
The purpose of this educational fund is to provide financial support to all applicants who have academically skilled and participants with a disadvantage but have the passion to pursue a master’s degree program at KU.
Founded in 1985, Kenyatta University is a public research university in Kenya. It receives its university status after being the third university after University of Nairobi (1970) and Moi University (1984).
Why at Kenyatta University? At this university, the participants get good teaching facilities and exceptional student experience. They will learn from the experienced teachers and lectures and build a bright future in their guidance.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2020, is the deadline of the admission application at the university. August 1, 2020, is the last date of the award application.
EAC-KFW Scholarships for International Students at Kenyatta University in Kenya Brief Description
- University or Organization: Kenyatta University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Financial support
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: East African Community
- The program can be taken in Kenya
- Language: English
EAC-KFW Scholarships for International Students at Kenyatta University in Kenya Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from East African Community (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in the field of Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Integrated Soil Fertility Management, Applied Mathematics, and entrepreneurship at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be below 35 years of age and apply to study in an EAC Partner State other than their country of citizenship.
How to Apply for EAC-KFW Scholarships for International Students at Kenyatta University in Kenya
To Apply: You need to choose your master’s degree program at the university before applying to the award. For this, complete the admission application form at the university and the award application form and send both the forms electronically.
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to submit a statement on the following questions-
The motivation for wanting to pursue a Masters Programme chosen in section 2 above, foreseen professional engagement in the EAC Integration agenda after completing the Masters, expect the application of the acquired skills and knowledge from the Masters Programme to contribute the EAC Integration Agenda and personal professional and academic vision in the next 5 to 10years.
Along with this, copies of both the application forms (admission and award) must submit through email
- Must hold an undergraduate degree and have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award offers financial support to academically skilled and disadvantaged master’s students with the main focus on priority programs.