Are you an Engineering student and looking for funding to help your study? You will be pleased to know that the Edith Cowan University is offering Postgraduate Petroleum Engineering Scholarship to the commencing candidate.
The scholarship is open to the international candidate, who enrolled in a postgraduate degree program in Petroleum Engineering.
Edith Cowan University is a world-class research university in Australia. ECU has more than 30,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is the largest provider of Psychology and Community Studies courses in Western Australia.
Why at Edith Cowan University– The university provides a candidate ideal learning environment for people who want to reach their potential. The university’s supportive study environment and award-winning facilities enable ECU students to do more than just survive in this world.
ECU Postgraduate Petroleum Engineering Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Award: 20 percent reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
Eligibility for the ECU Postgraduate Petroleum Engineering Scholarship in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the field of Petroleum Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open to all nationalities, except the Gulf States who apply for and receive an offer to commence study at ECU in semester 1 or semester 2, 2020. The scholarships are open to future and prospective students seeking to study a postgraduate degree by coursework.
The applicant must be commencing the study of a graduate diploma in Petroleum Engineering (J69), master of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering specialization), or the master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70) in 2020. Candidate meets ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice and not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship.
How to Apply for ECU Postgraduate Petroleum Engineering Scholarship in Australia
- How to apply: If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required. You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria.
- Supporting Documents: To submit completed ECU undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship application forms and any supporting documents to the ECU Scholarships Office prior to closing.
- Post to: ECU Scholarships Office, Edith Cowan University, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027
- Email: ECU will accept scanned application forms and supporting documents from students’ ECU email address
- Admission Requirements: The candidate can apply for the admission at the university through ECU online application portal
- Language Requirement: In order to receive the scholarship, all applicants must need to fulfill the English language requirement
- Benefits: The scholarship will cover the 20 percent tuition fee for the course.