Are you interested in pursuing a research degree course? You have an opportunity to study postgraduate either New Zealand or Overseas. Applicants are invited to take part in the Edward and Isabel Kidson program which is offering by the Universities of New Zealand.
This educational award is available for those students who have a good character during their studies and wants to enhance their talent in a research field.
The Universities of New Zealand is the peak body of all eight universities which representing their collective views nationally and internationally, championing the quality education. These universities deliver an important contribution to make New Zealand, economically, socially and culturally.
Why at the Universities of New Zealand? These universities deliver high-quality education through a robust quality assurance system and also provide sector coordination, inform and influence decision-making, and administer funds.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
Edward & Isabel Kidson Scholarship to Study Postgraduate in New Zealand or Overseas Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International aspirants are eligible but preference will be given to the students from past pupils of Nelson Boys’ College and graduates of the University of Canterbury.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postgraduate research study in meteorology or some other branch of science.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have good skills in the field of physics and mathematics.
How to Apply for Edward & Isabel Kidson Scholarship to Study Postgraduate in New Zealand or Overseas
- How to apply: Participants are requested to directly apply for the fund for pursuing a postgraduate degree program either in New Zealand or overseas.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required for applying to this program.
- Admission Requirements: You should have a graduate degree in the field of physics or a combination of physics and mathematics.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have good spoken and written skills in the English language.
Benefits: There are up to three scholarships can be awarded each year which will provide $6,000 per annum for up to three years.