Eiffel Excellence Program are open apply now. Applications are open to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship 2020. The Eiffel Scholarship is for those who want to complete their Master/ MPhil/ Ph.D. This scholarship in France is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the French Government. Some Valuable Tips are given for Pakistani Students below.
Eiffel Scholarship 2020 is an opportunity and applicants up to 30 years old are eligible for Master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old are eligible for the Ph.D. level. They also pay for your airfare Tickets. Also, they pay 115 euros per month as an aid in house rent and also they help you with 264 Euros for health insurance.
The Students with engineering science, exact sciences, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology), economics and management, law and political sciences are eligible to apply.
Eiffel Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: France
- Course Level: Master/ MPhil/ PhD
- Duration: 12 or 24 months For Masters OR MPhil of 12 months. Also 10 monthsPh.D.
- Scholarship Value: Airfare Tickets, Stipend, Health Insurance, Housing subsidy
- Deadline: 9th January 2020
Eiffel Excellence Program Available Fields
The Following Fields are Available under France Scholarships by Eiffel scholarships in France for international students
- Law studies.
- Economics and management.
- Engineering sciences at master’s level, Science in a broad sense at Ph.D. level (engineering sciences; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- Political sciences.
English Proficiency Certificates
In many universities Under Eiffel Scholarship 2020, you can get admission without TOEFL and IELTS, so you can apply with English proficiency certificate from parent university.
Eiffel Excellence Program Age limit
- Master: No more than 30 years of age on the date the selection committee meets.
- Doctorate: No more than 35 years of age on the date the selection committee meets.
Eiffel Excellence Program Grant amount
- Monthly stipend of € 1,181
- International round-trip
- Medical insurance
- Housing subsidy
Eiffel Excellence Program Deadline
The last Date to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship 2020 is 09 January 2020
How to Apply forEiffel Excellence Program(Tips for Pakistani Students)
You cannot apply directly for Eiffel Scholarship 2020. French Universities will apply on your behalf if you apply there and they select and nominate you for it.
*** Every university in France has its own deadlines, so do follow the deadlines of universities as they are passing by now.
Why Applying for it as soon as possible?
Because last year we saw that French universities prefer foreign students to be selected in the first edition of their admission applications. They told that you should have admission in French universities in the first session of admissions (there can be three or four sessions of admission in French universities). Then you will be considered for Eiffel and other scholarships in France and have a better success ratio in Eiffel.
So, we want that you start from today following the procedure given below, start emailing French universities and start getting information about French universities and following them and apply as soon as universities in France announce admissions. You can get more information about it from Pak-France Studies.
The procedure of their selection
You apply for admissions in French universities, who are taking students under Eiffel (Choosing one university for final selection)
***** Must try to apply in the first session of admissions, which means you have to keep on checking french universities websites for the first session of applications
2) French University that selects you, will nominate you as its Eiffel Scholarship candidate to French authorities (Campus France), French Authorities will give final decision of your selection. You can apply to many French universities but choose only one French university to get to nominate you. If multiple french universities nominate you for Eiffel, you will be rejected
How to find universities under Eiffel? They can be found out by any of the three ways below
3) a) Find the universities and courses in universities that are under Eiffel using google. write in google “Eiffel 2020”
b) You can also use these two links, but again to confirm about these courses, you have to ask universities if they accept you under Eiffel for that course
*Master: http://www.campusfrance.org/fria/lm/master.html (Write-in search bar your desired major, just a few words, it will give you results)
* PhD: https://doctorat.campusfrance.org/en/phd/dschools/main
** Also find any Eiffel scholarship universities list in France through google and ask them if they nominate the students under Eiffel
4) Contact the French universities yourself and tell them that you want to be an Eiffel Candidate or apply via Eiffel and then apply there as soon as universities reply
5) Also now Pak-France Studies can help.
6) Also, see this video, we did with Pak France Studies
7) Try to target Govt. universities in France or private universities with low tuition fee. As tuition fee is not covered in Eiffel, but if you see the tuition fee in France for Public universities is almost 200 Euros per year and in private it’s almost 600 euros per year. So, you can pay your tuition fee from one month stipend of Eiffel, which is almost 1,181 Euros per month. The tuition fee is variable as well between 200 Euros to 2000 Euros a year. Still, you can pay it from your stipend. so do not worry about tuition fee matter. They also pay for your airfare. Also, they pay 115 euros per month as an aid in house rent and also they help you with 264 Euros for health insurance
**Also see university admission requirements and update yourself with IELTS/ TOEFL etc, whatever is required.
*** In many universities, you can get admission without TOEFL and IELTS, so you can apply with English proficiency certificate from parent university. For confirmation of it, you have to ask french university officials through emails but take chances and apply
A guide for grabbing this scholarship by an Indonesian student (old but useful)
Eiffel Scholarship previous year 2020 old advertisement:
But better to follow the above guidelines and wait for a new update, which will come soon
Guide for Eiffel Excellence Program
Eiffel Excellence Program